Henry C. Quevedo
MD, FSCAI, FACC, RPVI
Dr. Quevedo earned his medical degree from the Major University of San Marcos in Lima, Peru. Subsequently, he completed Internal Medicine and Geriatrics training at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, followed by a fellowship in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology at Tulane University in New Orleans.
He is board certified in internal medicine and geriatrics, cardiology, echocardiography, nuclear cardiology, interventional cardiology, vascular and endovascular medicine. Prior to joining Heart Care Consultants in July 2019, Dr. Quevedo was affiliated with the Louisiana Heart Center, a private cardiovascular group serving the Louisiana Northshore.
His clinical interests include high-risk coronary and vascular procedures as well as cardiac-implantable electronic devices. In his free time, he enjoys family activities such as hiking, jogging, travelling, and performing community service.
- MD: Medical School Major University of San Marcos, Lima Peru
- Internal Medicine: Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami, Miami FL
- Cardiovascular Disease: Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute, New Orleans, LA
- Interventional Cardiology: Tulane University Heart and Vascular Institute, New Orleans, LA
Areas of Expertise:
- Cardiology, Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Disease, Vascular and Endovascular Medicine